April 13th / 14th 2019
3185 Leeman Ferry Rd SW.
17U – 14U
02s (17), 03s (16), 04s (15) & 05s (14)
$105 – 2 ice slots Sat. + 1 Sunday = 3 total. Additional skills session for goalies
Drury Inn & Suites Huntsville at the Space & Rocket Cent
93 Wynn Drive NW
Huntsville, AL 35805
Telephone: (256) 430-9888
Thank you for choosing Drury Inn & Suites Huntsville at the Space & Rocket Cent to be a part of your next great event! We are looking forward to seeing you soon and we are ready to uphold our reputation for great service & value. Rooms have been held for your group and to make reservations, please click on the link below.
Southern Amateur Hockey Association
At Drury Hotels, we know you have enough to worry about when traveling. In addition to the great rate, our generous amenities will brighten your group’s day and make your journey easier.
· Free Hot Breakfast – Start every day with make-your-own Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, KELSO+BROS® coffee and more. Free hot breakfast is served daily from 6–9:30 a.m. on weekdays and 7–10 a.m. on weekends.
· Free 5:30 Kickback®* – Join us from 5:30–7 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback®. We feature a rotating menu of hot food, beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks.
· Free Wi-Fi Throughout the Hotel – Get the score, check your social networks or email family members from anywhere in the hotel – for free!
· Free Soft Drinks and Popcorn – Freshly popped popcorn and a refreshing beverage make a great snack! Stop by the lobby for free soft drinks and popcorn every evening.
· On-Site Facilities – Take advantage of the business center, fitness center or pool while you’re away from home. Print your boarding pass, finish a presentation or check e-mail in our business centers.
*Service of alcohol is subject to state and local law. Alcoholic beverages are not complimentary and require a nominal charge at the following hotels due to state and local laws: Drury Inn Bowling Green, Drury Suites Paducah, Drury Inn Paducah, and Drury Inn & Suites Louisville.
Please make your reservations by Tuesday, March 12, 2019 to receive your group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing rate and availability. Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to your group number 2369834.
Is Player Development for YOU?
Are you interested in playing competitive hockey?
What about college hockey?
Are you interested in pushing to develop your hockey skills further?
If the answer to any of these questions then yes, then read on!!
BOYS USA Hockey provides national festivals for US citizens that are considered to be the best of the best. To be selected, players start in their own affiliate by attending the Affiliate Player Development weekend. Selected players then have the opportunity to compete at the District and National Level.
Affiliate Level (SAHA):
SAHA Player Development – April 13 and 14, 2019. 2002 – 2005 birth years. Must be a US Citizen to participate. Family must reside within affiliate (AL, TN, GA, MS, LA, AR). Selected players selected will progress to District Level (see below). Location is the Wilcoxon Iceplex in Huntsville, AL.
District Level (SE District):
15 (2004 birth year) – 17 (2002 birthyear) SE District Player Development – Held in May at Extreme Ice Center in Indian Trail, NC May 10-12, 2019. Players selected will progress to USA National Hockey Festival.
14 (2005 birth year) District Camp – Players who are selected at Affiliate level will participate in the 14U District Camp at Kent State (OH) Development Camp at Kent State, typically the last week in July. No National Festival available for 14U.
National Level (USA Hockey):
USA Hockey Festival – For players selected at the District Level
All Camps take place at the Northtown Center – Amherst, NY
15 (2004) July 15, 2019 – July 20, 2019
16 (2003) July 7, 2019 – July 13, 2019
17 (2002) June 25, 2019 – July 1, 2019